WIP : Bandai HGUC RGM-79G GM Ground
I just got this one snapfitted and it looks very good.
Just a few quick thoughts:
- The proportions are good. It doesn’t suffer from the typical HGUC ailments of big hands, small heads and small waists. The waist is small but not too bad here.
- I’m liking the new design aesthetics of the newer releases. They have sharper lines in general and are on the bulkier side.
- The parts break down make it quite easy to paint separately and in sub-assemblies.
- Poseability is great.
- I’m not sure when Bandai started doing it but the instructions also come in English now.
- Bandai could have added the sniper rifle and labeled this kit as the GM Ground/GM Sniper. Instead they went the P-Bandai exclusive route for the GM Sniper. Yeesh.