Written by 1:23 pm On the Bench

WIP : Hasegawa 1/72 VF-22S Sturmvogel II Pt.9

Managed to get some work done tonight. I’m on a roll I guess. 🙂

First I laid blutack around the demarcation lines. I originally laid some masking tape over the darker gray before the blutack to prevent overspray. Too much work though so for the rest I just went straight with blutack.

To make sure I get sharp lines, I had to spray directly perpendicular to the surface. Some touching up here and there will be required but I think the results turned out quite well.

As usual with acrylic paints, some paint got lifted when I removed the blutack and masking tape. I will need to sand these down and respray.

Build Log
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8
Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 | Part 14

(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)
Tags: , , , , , , Last modified: 24 June, 2020
Close
%d bloggers like this: